Writer / Editor for Web and Newsletter communications planning and execution.
Qualified candidates should possess training or experiance in Communications, Journalism, English or related
field at least 1 year experience, and demonstrated skills in the following areas: analysis,writing, verbal
communication, editing/proofreading and general messaging, quality and standards control of communications pieces.
Above all, applicants should be highly self-directed and willing to take on new challenges.
Recruiting and/or marketing communications experience is desirable, but not required.
Samples of previous work and/or a portfolio may be requested.
Create content for Web site
- Re-Write Edit Website Content
- Research, interview and write news stories and produce newsletters.
- Analyzing existing communication tools and client requests for best application to the Web.
-Participate in the production of specific Web and online projects, meeting quality standards, technical
requirements, and best practices
- Building and updating pages within CMS
- Selecting appropriate imagery from an approved pool
- Ensuring consistency and effectiveness of presentation for all elements on story and index pages
Experience with MS Word and other text editors
A basic working knowledge of wordpress.
Excellent collaboration skills, particularly in soliciting and incorporating critique and feedback from
Demonstrated ability to work well independently or on a team, always showing respect for the diverse