Organization Profile
Find:
36.93001 -106.93698

St. Francis School, Lumberton, New Mexico

[ Back]


Web:
Address: St. Francis School
Lumberton, New Mexico  87528  
United States
Fax: 575-759-3844
Is 501(c)(3) nonprofit certified by the IRS?: Yes
Number of Volunteers Serving Nationally: 10
Number of People Being Served: 100
EIN: 85-0354856
Recommend this Organization Donate to this Organization

Mission Statement


St. Francis School in Lumberton, NM exists to provide each student an education that will prepare them for a fruitful life in partnership with their home, parish and community, so that they will be responsible citizens who will live out the gospel message as taught by Jesus Christ and proclaimed to the faith tradition of the Catholic Church, guided by the Holy Spirit.

Description


St. Francis School in Lumberton, NM is a small mission School in the mountains of Northern New Mexico. The school is just 3 miles off the Jicarilla Apache Reservation. The enrollment hovers between 75-100 students in grades K-8. 90% of the student body are of the Jicarilla Apache Nation, the remaining 10% are of Spanish Ancestry. St. Francis School has been in existence for almost 100 years and it is a part the the rich culture and history of the area.

St. Francis School in Lumberton, NM is a small mission School in the mountains of Northern New Mexico. The school is just 3 miles off the Jicarilla Apache Reservation. The enrollment hovers between 75-100 students in grades K-8. 90% of the student body are of the Jicarilla Apache Nation, the remaining 10% are of Spanish Ancestry. St. Francis School has been in existence for almost 100 years and it is a part the the rich culture and history of the area.

Mission Statement: St. Francis School in Lumberton, NM exists to provide each student an education that will prepare them for a fruitful life in partnership with their home, parish and community, so that they will be responsible citizens who will live out the gospel message as taught by Jesus Christ and proclaimed to the faith tradition of the Catholic Church, guided by the Holy Spirit.

Organizational Statement of Faith


Our School Vision: "Where hope is practiced and realized". We believe hope and faith are intrically related. Our little school has many reasons to close or not see the enrollment it does; lack of funds, lack of teachers, lack of most resources in contrast to surrounding schools that have abundance. St. Francis School has continued to exist soley for the perpetuation of the Catholic Faith.


Denominational Affiliations


Roman Catholic


Local Affiliation



Organizational Affiliations


Catholic Charities


Program Type:


Education/Employment Program

Do you Require Formal Orientation Training?


Yes