City Vision Internship: The Youth Academy, Inc., The Youth Academy, Inc, Sumter, South Carolina
DescriptionCity Vision Internships is a Christian one-year, multi-year or summer internship program based on the AmeriCorps model. Interns serve at one of over 40 positions across the USA and Canada. In the past 10 years, we have placed over 500 full-time interns and 68,000+ volunteers in hundreds of Christian ministries. Duties:
- This position includes assisting the students in the church home and parochial school with their daily schedules, i.e., getting up on time, performing their chores, hygiene, attending school, and completing their school work.
- The intern would also assist the executive director in daily office work for the corporation (assisting with filing, personnel records, messages, communication, and other duties as needed to ensure program implementation.For Interns without a Bachelors Degree: One Year Work Study Internship
- Provides a work study internship with free tuition in City Vision College for a full year paid by hosting ministry.
- Online courses providing accredited degrees in Nonprofit Management, Addiction Studies, and Urban Missions.
- Any Pell grant or other federal financial aid paid as cash payment to student (up to $5,645).
- Expectation is typically 29 hours of volunteer work with 16 hours of class work per week (45 hours total).
At least 18 years old and have a high school diploma or equivalent (GED) Must be a Christian U.S. citizen, U.S. national or lawful permanent resident alien, or have a valid student or work visa Able to make at least a one year commitment (may be extended by mutual agreement) Able to financially live on any outside income sources you have. Able to relocate to a location of a ministry site (unless a site exists at your current location)For more information or to apply visit cityvisioninternships.org. For more information about this site visit The Youth Academy, Inc.
Group Minimum and Maximum
0 - 0
Short Term Mission Trip Details
References from people who have done Short Term Missions with this organization before are available upon request. Submit "Send Inquiry or Apply" to receive more information.
- Housing or Rental Stipend
Amount Paid (if any)
Cost (per person)
This cost includes:
Length of Trip