About the Christian Social Graph API
What is the Christian Social Graph API?
- Our API provides data to use in your website including 10k+ volunteer opportunities, 100k+ ministries and 15k+ Christian jobs. You select the data you want.
- Data comes as an RSS Feed (XML, JSON and CSV/Excel formats also supported)
- Intended for live access through programming on websites and applications
- No use in mailing lists and no reselling data
Who is the API for?
- Web developers for megachurches that want to create customized volunteer and job sections of their websites
- Ministries interested in creating citywide or national volunteer and job directories
- Christian colleges wanting to integrate data into their job boards
- Ministries interested in providing regionally focused websites and apps with localized data (Christian Radio, TV)
- Church and volunteer management systems
- The following is a list of our syndication partners
What are the steps to Use the API?
- Create organizational account and post organization profile
- Apply for an API Key
- Search for the data you want on ChristianVolunteering.org
- Use API Page to translate your search into an API request.
- Import data into your website using the API request URL